Winnipeg based. Dynamo Volleyball Club offers teams from 12-16.
To build a community of athletes, coaches and parents committed to the pursuit of excellence in our players and teams, while striving to use the sport as a vehicle to develop outstanding members of our community..
1. To develop and maintain a competitive and recognized quality program.
2. To create and maintain an environment that develops character and promotes leadership, responsibility and accountability.
3. To involve athletes in support of programs that give back to the sport and the community.
1. Volleyball is the ultimate team sport, therefore teamwork is required to achieve the maximum results from everyone involved.
2. We will be an open, interactive organization that encourages candid communication among all members as we work toward our goals.
3. Success is defined in a variety of ways for each individual, but in all cases we will strive to achieve the maximum potential in each individual athlete for that season. In doing so, we also hope to achieve the best possible team results.
4. We will work to develop elite athletes, while remembering that our goal and our responsibility is the development of all athletes.
5. As coaches, parents and athletes we will represent our club and ourselves with the highest level of sportsmanship and integrity.